The Page Plus website wasn't allowing me to register my account.I called customer service, and the operator COULD NOT speak English.

I had to ask her to repeat everything she said over and over. Instead of speaking clearer, she started shouting into the phone. She had no idea how to solve the problem, and told me the solution was to "keep trying" over and over, including telling me to

"do it again" after I said I had literally just tried and it didn't work, as I was on the phone with her. Finally, I asked to speak to a supervisor, and she lied and said none would be available for 24hrs!

After I spent 20 minutes repeating my email address, phone number, name, etc. until she could understand it, she said couldn't send this information to a supervisor because of error in the system! I waited and waited, and then, suddenly, a supervisor magically became available! When he got on the phone, his big solution was to tell me that the "website was down"-- it wasn't!

Other features were working and my problem was just one they could not or did not want to solve! When I asked if he could help me log in by telling me if an email address was associated with my account/phone number, he HUNG UP ON ME!!!! No one answered two of the three "live chats" they pretend is available all the time/right away-- and when someone finally did, I said I wanted to complain that someone had hung up on me, so they ended the chat!!! They are the most incompetent and biggest *** I've ever dealt with and their *** service is the icing on the cake.

Keep looking for other providers-- whatever money you think you'll save, you'll regret in aggravation and the inability to get any help with their product.Unless you like being *** on, stay away from Page Plus.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of account. Page Plus Cellular needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Page Plus Cellular.

Had an Experience with Page Plus Cellular?

Comments