Always an issue with Page Plus. Usually no signal.

When you call customer service, you get someone in Mexico that is clueless as to how to solve your problem. Recently, all my service was deactivated for no reason. Page Plus customer service said it was just an error on their part.

Don't be enticed with the low monthly rates this company offers, it's not worth the headache. {{Redacted}}

Review about: Page Plus Cellular Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Page Plus Cellular's customer service is a totally disconnected mess. I bought a new "refurbished" Samsung phone which had a glitch, cutting off my calls a few seconds into them.

I called customer service who instructed me to send the phone to Grand Prarie, Texas where their Warranty Exchange office was located. I did so with a return receipt and included my invoice, a note as to what I was experiencing with the phone and my information along with a friends phone number in case they needed to reach me. I have yet to receive any acknowledgement so I contacted PPC who then told me that I was given bad info and that Samsung is responsible for repairing their phones. Only trac phones go to Grand Prarie, Texas for exchange.

But no one will call them to get the phone back, nor will they give me a phone number to get it back. I finally located a number and no one answers. All you can do is leave a message which they never return. I will never see that phone again and PPC does nothing to assist.

It was not cheap and I am not happy. I will purchase yet another phone through another company here locally and cancel my service with PPC as a result.