Conway, New Hampshire
1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Do not, do not get involved with this company.It sucks!

The help line is helpless and incredibly rude. Never, ever again! I have had nothing but problems since I signed up with this company and I am embarrassed to say that I stuck with it for 2 years of ***. FirstI was sent an locked phone and it took them 1 month to unlock it.

Now I have a new phone and I cannot activate the cellular data which I have paid for. The help line tells me to take the phone and my problem to a "dealer"...yah, right.

No such thing as a Page Plus dealer.SO unfortunately it is back to Verizon since that is the only choice for a carrier when I live.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Page Plus Cellular. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Page Plus Cellular.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Page Plus Cellular to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Page Plus Cellular?

Comments