I brought my Motorola Droid X2 pretty brand new and still under Verizon contract but just didn't like phone so thought I'd sell and buy a different one.Later that day I went to make a call and my cell said I didn't have enough minutes.

They flashed the f*#$^&n phone without my knowledge. I even checked under phone settings and I even had a new cell #. Page Plus Cellular is SHADY! Watch out.

Plus they sell customers numbers to play games with other customers.Haven't figured it all out yet but you can bet your sweet *** I will!

Had an Experience with Page Plus Cellular?

Comments

Complete ***.Makes no sense at all.

Page plus does not flash phones.

The way this is written you can tell the person is not educated about phones at all who knows what he did.

Page plus themselves do not flash phones.Maybe dealers do.

I have a droid X2 (3g) never needs flashing.

Only 4G phones.If you were under contract you would not be able to take your phone to Page Plus until you paid your ETF or contract was up.

Toledo, Ohio, United States #689039

*22890 OR *228 WILL PROGRAM AND FIX THE ISSUSE FOR U THIS APPLIES FOR ALL 3G VERIZON DEVICES! :x

for the gentlemen with the droid-- most have to be programmed to a 3G network off of a 4G and if you were under contract with Verizon, this could never of happened- your phone would be on the list that will not activate with any service, I have a droid pro on page plus and never once an issue in years, and by the way it had to be a dealer that programmed your phone and he had to of told you because they have to have your info to do it and it means you had to of given it to them.If you had a number all you had to do was call and activate the phone and put money on it--- sorry but your droid is not lost you just need to program it back, its available on the internet. Good luck.