2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

A friend paid my february bill of $55 plan well her bank flagged it as a fraudgalent charge and contacted her which didnt realize it was pageplus because it didnt say pageplus, verizon or tracfone. Pageplus contacted me and alerted me of the charges being reversed so i contacted my friend who inturn paid the bill with another credit card for the $39.95 plan.

Now pageplus is calling me again stating that my friend need to have the $55 reversed or else my services would be suspended for none pymt. Told the rep that it was not going to happen cause you already have your money for the $39.95 plan. Well low and behold now its time to pay marchs bill called to pay charge went through but services was not restored the rep transfered me to a so call supervisor who told that i needed to keep the $55 plan to restore then she changes her story saying that have a new program that can tell what type of cell phone you have which is a lie caught her in two lies. Ive had service on this particular cell for a year and service with pageplus for 9 years and tracfone for 2 years so thats 11 years for them to suspend a long lasting custom over some *** like this.

Did inform the rep that they were trying to get more money out of a customer which only used the $39.95 plan but thats ok cause for anyone who will listen i will tell it.

Pageplus can now kiss my *** for the way that i have be treated. Chavell Frost 843-312-6170

Review about: Page Plus Cellular Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments