Clanton, Alabama

On November 2, 2016 , I tried to pay my phone bill online && over the phone but both times that I tried to pay my bill it was not accepting my card . So later that day I go to check my account && Page Plus have taken almost 200 dollars from my card && my Phone is still not on .

Page Plus Be Trying To Get over On people && I Don't Like That *** one bit !!! I'm going to take They *** to court !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Page Plus Cellular needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Page Plus Cellular.

Comments

Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States #1235794

Yes sir, I spent the past three days trying to pay for my service with 4 different credit and debit cards. Page Plus keeps rejecting my payments and has over $300 of my money in "hold status." I've been with Page Plus for almost 5 years and never had a single problem.

Now they are holding me hostage because my phone number has expired.

Today, I'm taking my two iPhones and porting them over to Verizon Prepay. (I paid $12.00 from a fifth credit card just to reactivate the number)