Page Plus Cellular Iphone Cell Phone Activation Review from Long Branch, New Jersey

11 of 114 Page Plus Cellular reviews

I recently tried activating my iPhone6 this pet Thursday on 4/6/16.I waited to get the email giving me instructions to activate my phone.

When I finally did it said to turn the phone off and insert the SIM card. I did , I turned it on but nothing happened it said "activating phone, may take a couple minutes" I waited for like an hour and nothing so I went online and tried other things. By the end of the night I was completely frustrated so I gave up. Than by the next day at around 5 I decided to restore my whole phone to see if maybe that would work.

I did and it finally activated BUT I could not make calls/ text/ or use cellular data. Once I got home a few minutes later I was able to send messages but not through iMessage or make calls. I called costumer service which SUCKED ! They did not help at all and when I tried explaining what was wrong they did not help and the guy ends up hanging up.

So I decide to wait to see if maybe it fixes it's self. It's now Saturday morning 4/9/16 and still NOTHING. Matter of fact now my phone says no service. I keep emailing to see if they could fix the problem or give me a refund but no answer.

I took a screenshot of me trying to make a call on Friday but this kept popping up, "call Failed" it would not even ring or anything, as soon as I made a call it would immediately end the call. So frustrated and I NEED and WANT MY MONEY BACK.

If they could PLEASE HELP FIX this issue I will have no problem remains a costumer I have used this service on my iPhone 4 and it worked perfectly fine than.PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #826623 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Page Plus Cellular? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 114 Page Plus Cellular reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Page Plus Cellular. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Page Plus Cellular.
Filing a new complaint about
×