2.8

I recently tried activating my iPhone6 this pet Thursday on 4/6/16.I waited to get the email giving me instructions to activate my phone.

When I finally did it said to turn the phone off and insert the SIM card. I did , I turned it on but nothing happened it said "activating phone, may take a couple minutes" I waited for like an hour and nothing so I went online and tried other things. By the end of the night I was completely frustrated so I gave up. Than by the next day at around 5 I decided to restore my whole phone to see if maybe that would work.

I did and it finally activated BUT I could not make calls/ text/ or use cellular data. Once I got home a few minutes later I was able to send messages but not through iMessage or make calls. I called costumer service which SUCKED ! They did not help at all and when I tried explaining what was wrong they did not help and the guy ends up hanging up.

So I decide to wait to see if maybe it fixes it's self. It's now Saturday morning 4/9/16 and still NOTHING. Matter of fact now my phone says no service. I keep emailing to see if they could fix the problem or give me a refund but no answer.

I took a screenshot of me trying to make a call on Friday but this kept popping up, "call Failed" it would not even ring or anything, as soon as I made a call it would immediately end the call. So frustrated and I NEED and WANT MY MONEY BACK.

If they could PLEASE HELP FIX this issue I will have no problem remains a costumer I have used this service on my iPhone 4 and it worked perfectly fine than.PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Lizbethbm is overall dissatisfied with Page Plus Cellular and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Page Plus Cellular.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Page Plus Cellular to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Page Plus Cellular?

Comments