Page Plus Cellular Iphone Cell Phone Activation Review from Long Branch, New Jersey
I recently tried activating my iPhone6 this pet Thursday on 4/6/16.I waited to get the email giving me instructions to activate my phone.
When I finally did it said to turn the phone off and insert the SIM card. I did , I turned it on but nothing happened it said "activating phone, may take a couple minutes" I waited for like an hour and nothing so I went online and tried other things. By the end of the night I was completely frustrated so I gave up. Than by the next day at around 5 I decided to restore my whole phone to see if maybe that would work.
I did and it finally activated BUT I could not make calls/ text/ or use cellular data. Once I got home a few minutes later I was able to send messages but not through iMessage or make calls. I called costumer service which SUCKED ! They did not help at all and when I tried explaining what was wrong they did not help and the guy ends up hanging up.
So I decide to wait to see if maybe it fixes it's self. It's now Saturday morning 4/9/16 and still NOTHING. Matter of fact now my phone says no service. I keep emailing to see if they could fix the problem or give me a refund but no answer.
I took a screenshot of me trying to make a call on Friday but this kept popping up, "call Failed" it would not even ring or anything, as soon as I made a call it would immediately end the call. So frustrated and I NEED and WANT MY MONEY BACK.
If they could PLEASE HELP FIX this issue I will have no problem remains a costumer I have used this service on my iPhone 4 and it worked perfectly fine than.PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."