Page Plus Cellular is a rip off.They took my minutes even when I wasn't using my phone.The company make it sound all good because it supposed to be unlimited all day.It also takes a 1.99 a day but it took the money off my account even when I wasn't using the phone.When I called the company they told me that on the card it says it takes the money off when your not using it don'ts.You pay your money for this service and you get ripped off.So please consumers if you don't want to get ripped off don't buy their service

Review about: Page Plus Cellular Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Page Plus Cellular?

Comments

Whenever i have paid to have my services replenish, why in the *** do my phone stay off for hours?This is very inconvenience!

I would rather pay At&t for services that works whenever you pay your bill and need it to work!!!!! Page plus sucks!!!!

I will be reporting this to the Attorney General!!!Fraudulent, Ripoffs!!!

to valerie #1003048

Will be seeking another company!!! I don't care whatever it may cost, as long as i am getting what I'm paying for!!! Sometimes i be traveling and need my phone on the highway and can't use it, and the bad part, I have already paid my bill...sorry ripoffs

This company is a piece of ***.You cant get ahold of anybody.

Im only here to tell you DONT do business with these ***. I've never done business with these people but some *** how they charged me 4 times. I dont have a cellphone with them, Ive never spoke to any of them, and you bet their *** I will file a lawsuit for fraud.

*** ***.Again, don't do any business with these people!

I am considering Page Plus I would like to hear some current comments/complaints

to Alice #581743

I don't know about corporate but Page Plus CA renews my plan manually so I'm always good to go come first of the month.

to Alice #1003051

Please don't this company is A Ripoff, and whenever you pay to have your services replenished, your phone will be turned off bye page plus usually at midnight, and will stay off several hours to days!!

I love Page plus. The service is impeccable and I've never had a problem refilling my account. Maybe you guys should learn what you are doing before you go on an online tirade disparaging a perfectly great company, that only tries to save you money.

:( page plus pissses me off!my phone got turned off the day before the bill was due!

so iwaited until the day after it was supposed to be due so they would trick me into some bull.&& yett my phone is yet too work! icalled customer service for help && all they tell me to do is turn my phone off for 5mins! smh my phone was off for 1hr and still has not worked!

smh they wont even put my money back on my account!ughh A**holes

no doubt about it cutomer service for pp stinks BUT for $45 a month im not complaining.left verizon 6 months ago and have had no dropped calls and am using my droid which i brout over from verizon.

thank god i only signed a one year contract with them.bottom line is sure i miss unlimited 3g internet but im saving $50 a month and am usually in a wifi hot spot.

YES ,,, PAGE PLUS HAS THE ABSLUTE WORST EVER CUSTOMER SERVICE,,, I HATE THEM,, ALWAYS HAVE TO B E ON HOLD FOR ATLEAST 15 OR 20 MINS. THEN THEY MOST LIKELY WONT FIX THE PROBLEM... I WOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER CARRIER.....STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS..