So I have a Verizon Iphone4 and I decided to stop paying the bill because they were cheating me with my money and I switched over to Page plus a month ago and half way through it I used all my Internet data and now I paid my bill yesterday with a page plus card and my Internet still will not work without wifi I hate this *** stuff I would have stayed with Verizon if I knew this was going to happen I can't even reserve picture mail from people without iPhones then when my data was all gone my iMessage was acting dumb what should I do about this ?

Had an Experience with Page Plus Cellular?

Comments

Toledo, Ohio, United States #814263

Call customer service and ask for an early renewal. The plan you just purchased doesn't start till your old plan has expired unless you call them and ask them to start it early.

Ashtabula, Ohio, United States #656064

These are not reviews....There isn't a complete statement on the who page. Why have this page if people can't see the FULL COMPLAINTS??? No big deal, it just tells me, this isn't the company I want when the complaints are either edited or CUT OFF.

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Page Plus Cellular Iphone Cell Phone Activation Review from Long Branch, New Jersey Page Plus Cellular "I recently tried activating my iPhone6 this pet Thursday on 4/6/16. I waited to get the email giving me instructions to activate my phone. When I finally did it said..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more