We got two phones on page plus.Service on one phone the first month was very bad, full of static.

Got phone repleaced, better. Second month, even though both phones were activated at the same time and bills should have been due on the same day, one phone was shut off, HUH?

Okay, got pins, reactivated disconnected phone. Third month, went into Cell express in white center, don't get me started on that one, anyway they activated the pins two days before bills were due. One phone, no problem.

Second phone went over on data usage by THREE CENTS! So it went to a call by call and text by text even though my daughter hadn't been on the net after we paid the bill! When I called they acted like three cents was the whole bill and suggested I just pay it again.

SERIOUSLY???

If I had and extra forty bucks to pay the bill twice I wouldn't be using crappy page plus!

So basically it cost me forty bucks for three days of phone usage!WOW!

Review about: Page Plus Cellular Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Page Plus Cellular?

Comments

:( I paid my bill today around 10 pm so it wouldn't cut off at 12. Someone tell me why tf my phone is off?!!!! I'm so *** pissed!

to Marionique #983816

Your phone shuts off at 12 midnight on your due date.They do line by line billing so you will not have service until your pin is activated.

If you never want to lose service add a ten dollar card.The cash balance will prevent loss of service.

I HATE THIS SERVICE ONLY USE IT BECAUSE I NEED IT FOR OUT OF TOWN ANY PLEASE DON'T PAY YOUR BILL EARLY PHONE WILL BE SHUT OFF AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ALL OVER AGAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SWITCHING PHONE COMPANY.