4.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I feel like a pinball. bouncing between departments, on hold EVERY time I am transferred. this was a good customer service company before it got bought by trac phone. They do offer call backs, usually. not this time. On hold over one hour. ported a phone over. now trying to transfer device. there is no record of my phone being ported over, yet it says page plus. I explained this to rep. he told me I was not calling from that device. Right. you cant call on phone you are changing.

I asked to be transferred to supervisior. He is the supervisior. Well, then I asked to be transferred to someone egually as competent as he is in the porting department.

Still on hold. been 1 hour 15 minutes.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of page plus cellular customer care from Page Plus Cellular. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $127 and wants Page Plus Cellular to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was waiting and customer service. Author liked the most cheap access to verizon wireless network. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Page Plus Cellular for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Page Plus Cellular?

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1235994

A helpful tip (which I use myself) when complaining about customer service in ANY organization: We all feel like our issue is the most important in the world, and want everything fixed immediately.As I said, I'm guilty as well.

But, once again, when I finally am able to talk someone, I want the issue resolved, whether it takes two minutes or two hours. That's going to cause a backlog if I'm on the phone for quite a bit of time. Now, of course, the company could "simply" hire more people.

But when they do, that adds a lot of extra costs to the company.Since no company is going to willingly take a massive loss of profits, then that money going towards, let's say, five extra employees is going to be passed along to the consumer.