Page Plus Cellular - It's a rip off
Page Plus Cellular is a rip off.They took my minutes even when I wasn't using my phone.The company make it sound all good because it supposed to be unlimited all day.It also takes a 1.99 a day but it took the money off my account even when I wasn't using the phone.When I called the company they told me that on the card it says it takes the money off when your not using it don'ts.You pay your money for this service and you get ripped off.So please consumers if you don't want to get ripped off don't buy their service
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have tried repeatedly to work with the company to reach a peaceful resolution. I am over about 6 phone lines with C Spire. Our 3G data speeds..."
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "I purchased several items and when delivered they left several scratches on my hardwood floors I know they didn't do this on purpose but the customer service department in Taylor..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "That is nothing...Here is the new one from Frontier....My mom was boarding from DTW to TTN....Online it says for flight is 20 minutes delayed (actual 3:50PM n delayed to 4:10PM)..."
- "So, they're having a sale. And it's stated in big bold banner:40% off all sale items. Except all sale items. Click on the banner, it shows appropriate sale-sale items. Still..."
- "I bought a bag of Clover Valley Tropical Trail Mix on 10/2015 and the mix is rancid, I called the number in the back and gave all information Cll #..."
- "Claim for £149.93 for the returned items and £197.93 charged for the ‘samples’ 1. 7th March Trial Order placed 2. 9th March confirmation emails received from Stemologica and Beautemer detailing my account information on..."