Page Plus Cellular - It's a rip off
Page Plus Cellular is a rip off.They took my minutes even when I wasn't using my phone.The company make it sound all good because it supposed to be unlimited all day.It also takes a 1.99 a day but it took the money off my account even when I wasn't using the phone.When I called the company they told me that on the card it says it takes the money off when your not using it don'ts.You pay your money for this service and you get ripped off.So please consumers if you don't want to get ripped off don't buy their service1175b029 review #141734
You may also like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "PAGEPLUS CELLULAR IS HORRIBLE! 43 MINUTES ON hold THEN YOU SPEAK WITH A REP JUST OFF WELFARE, A TOTAL *** WITH AN ATTITUDE. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER.... I UNDERSTAND THIS PLACE IS RUN..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "Jessica Zamarron, owner of Pink Sugar and Adamlovie, are known by too many customers for ripping them off. They charge your credit card or bank account and hope you..."